STOCK UP ON OUR SUMMER FAVS SUGAR BLISS AND LOVELY DAY!

Candle Care

A HEALTHIER CHOICE

All of our candles are made with 100% soy wax. Soy wax is vegetable based, non-toxic, and overall safer for the environment providing a clean burn and little to no soot. Soy wax candles also can last up to 50% longer than traditional candles. Most popular candle companies use paraffin wax or soy mix blends that are made from petroleum which can emit harmful gases that we breathe in. In addition to our wax, our wicks are made with cotton and fragrance is phthalate free.

CANDLE CARE

  • Soy wax sometimes can appear to be "frosting" or looking glazed or lumpy. Don't be alarmed. This is a natural characteristic of soy wax and does not affect the performance of the candle in any way.
  • When you burn your candle for the first time, burn for at least 2 hours. Your candle should have a full melt pool all the way around.
  • Trim your wick after every use. I've already done the first trim for you.
  • Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time. 
  • Never leave you candle unattended and always burn on heat resistant surface.
  • Candle jars and tins can get very hot. Do not attempt to move while candle is burning.
  • Keep away from children and pets.
  • When wax level is below and inch please discontinue use.